The CONCEPT Merino pairs their most articulated and refined pattern with ultra fine merino wool for an extremely versatile jersey. Excellent as a standalone for cooler days, or as the ultimate mid- or base- beneath one of our jackets when the weather turns. Light weight, yet thermo regulating, the CONCEPT Merino will become a go-to for the Spring season.
- Italian milled ultrafine merino wool with nylon & elastane for fit and durability
- Excellent thermoregulation and breathability
- UPF30 sun protection
- Anti-sag pocket design keeps cargo in place
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Ultra soft hand feel, stretchy for excellent mobility
- Lightweight YKK CamLock zipper with full-length internal zipper garage
- Zippered pocket to store valuables
Fabric: 75% Merino Wool / 18% Polyamide / 7% Elastane
Made in: Italy
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel