The PAS Jersey is based on our Mechanism Pro Jersey. It merges unique structurally
mapped fabrics with speed-optimised construction in a jersey made for speed. Every detail in the jersey has been meticulously calibrated for pro-level performance and a second-skin feel. All details matter. From the combination of unique 4D stretch-woven fabrics developed for Pas Normal Studios. To the choice of finish and construction. This jersey, presented within the PAS capsule collection, creates a pro-level performance and team experience.
● Race fit built on our Mechanism Pro collection
● Unique stretch-woven fabrics developed for Pas Normal Studios - merged for optimal body wrap
● Unique structural mapped fabric developed by Pas Normal Studios
● Speed-optimised construction and assembly
● Laser-cut sleeves with silicone-free grip
● Minimal collar to reduce chafing and improve comfort
● YKK zipper
● Three rear pockets
● Integrated hem gripper
● Lower body fabric: 73% PES 24% EL 3% PA
● Upper body fabric: 79% PES 21% EL
● Front and back mesh, sleeves: 75% PES 25% EL
● Italian fabric
● Made in Portugal
The unique zones of stretch in the woven fabric give your muscles support and create a second skin fit.
Cut lines and fabric are chosen to optimise speed in an aggressive position.
Laser cut sleeves
The sleeves are laser cut to create an intangible transition from the fabric to your skin.
Integrated hem gripper.
The fabric of the lower part of the jersey has an integrated gripper by utilising a specificthread in the weaving process.
Three rear pockets
The three jersey pockets are positioned for optimal hold when in an aggressive position on the bike.